Write a Commentary
- Are you a writer with a perspective on issues of national importance affecting wilderness?
- Are you interested in digging into how proceeds of river permit lotteries are used, investigating evolving regulations on the use of drones in wilderness, reviewing the work of the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee or reporting on issues related to the use of wilderness airstrips?
- We would love to post your commentary!
- Send us an email with Commentary in the subject line.
- Include your commentary as an attachment.
- High quality photos are always a nice addition.
- Wilderness Report considers commentaries that address issues closely related to wilderness and wilderness management.
- Submissions are selected for posting by a Review Committee composed of three members of the Wilderness Report Board of Directors.
- The Commentary Review Committee meets quarterly.
- Commentaries that demonstrate research and investigation are of particular interest.
- Wilderness Report posts Commentaries that are thoughtful, tightly constructed and well-written.
- Wilderness Report posts Commentaries that have a respectful tone toward all parties.